It’s a brave and exciting new world for those seeking their dream of owning their very own Orlando vacation home near Disney.
Gone are the pioneering days where everything was novel, new, untried and untested.
Today, the uncertainty and trial has been replaced with very specific specialists that are successful in turning your initial ideas about what you want into a dream Orlando vacation home.
The critical step that is still tantamount to your success is tapping into these local specialists that have the years of experience and hands on knowledge to reveal the legitimate contacts for each step of the process, including
- Loan Procurement (which is critical),
- Home Set Up, and
If you’re reading this, you probably realize that, without the assistance of someone who has the expertise from having been there and done that, you still face the great risk of contacting a cowboy, or fly-by-night builder, or management company that will make your life and your dream a shambles!
Instead, connect with one of the rare specialists that knows exactly how to proceed with each step and how to help you achieve overwhelming success!
The process that our clients are so delighted with has taken us years of painstaking research, putting our own money where our mouth is, and just plain trial and error. But the time and money that we have spent is your gain!
Our unique process makes it far easier to achieve success and we want to share it with you for free:
1. Success Match Up – to identify which type of vacation home buyer you are, including:
- Your potential success/satisfaction fit,
- The type of vacation home and community that matches your taste and requirements, and
- Potential downsides/upsides to include in your property acquisition plan.
2. Financial Analysis – examining financial projections and finance issues:
- Likely ownership expenses and rental income options,
- Sources of finance and most appropriate loan financing, and
- Introduction to loan companies to kick-start loan procurement where required.
3. Review – comprising a tour of the top list of communities and properties that pass the A-list test, based on:
- Legitimate builder – not a “cowboy”,
- Best value and price, and
- Unique fit for your specific tastes and requirements.
4. Selection and Start up – to finalize the perfect choice and complete the transaction, including:
- Offer and Acceptance to “close the deal” on chosen home,
- Complete “hand holding” as required during purchase / construction process and start up,
- Contract with Management Company,
- Furnish house or contract with Furniture Company, and
- Set up financial team e.g. Bank, Lender, Accountant.
So what does all this mean for you?
Specifically, it’s time to remove the hassle and wasted time and effort that you are spending on your search, and get the immediate solution now!
Call us at 407-908-8023 (Chris) or 407-702-8663 (Colin).